Prescription Drug List
Our Prescription Drug List (PDL) contains prescription medications that may be covered under our outpatient prescription drug benefit.
Please note that the listing of a medication on our Prescription Drug List (PDL) does not guarantee coverage as certain medications are excluded due to benefit plan design limitations specific to members’ individual or group benefits.
The Prescription Drug List is current at the time of release and is subject to change.
- Prescription medication coverage varies dependent on a member's plan. The fact that a medication is listed on the PDL does not guarantee coverage. For specific information regarding a member's benefits, please refer to the Certificate of Coverage and Summary of Benefits.
- Please note that certain prescription medications require precertification.
- For most New York (NY) and Connecticut (CT) employer groups, diabetic supplies, including oral prescription medications, will be subject to the applicable medical office visit cost share noted on the member's Summary of Benefits.
- For most New Jersey (NJ) employer groups that have purchased coverage for outpatient prescription drugs, diabetic prescription medications will be subject to the applicable prescription benefit cost share noted on the member's Summary of Benefits. For NJ employer groups that have not purchased coverage for outpatient prescription drugs, diabetic supplies will be subject to the applicable medical office visit cost share noted on the member's Summary of Benefits.
- The copayment (cost share) for the medications on this list may vary by dosage form and strength.