Home Healthcare Dependent Care Transit Parking

OxfordFlexSM Healthcare
How Much Can I Contribute and How Does it Work?

  1. Ask your employer what the maximum contribution level for your OxfordFlex Healthcare plan is.

  2. Plan conservatively since, under current federal law, any unused funds will be forfeited to your employer at the end of the plan year.

Please note: Each year, your employer will ask you how much money (pretax dollars) you want to contribute to your OxfordFlex Healthcare plan for the coming year. You may also want to consult a tax advisor to determine the best options for your needs.

View an example of healthcare expense allocation.

Your contribution level for a given year can change only if you experience a life event that changes your family status:
•  Marriage
•  Divorce
•  Birth or adoption of a child
•  Death of a child or spouse
•  Termination or commencement of spouse's employment

Ask your employer for a full list of life events.

Home  |  Healthcare  |  Dependent Care  |  Transit  |  Parking

First time user? Register here.

Return visitors log in here.

•   User name: 
•   Password: 
  Need Help?

Everything you need is here.

•   OxfordFlex Enrollment Forms
•   OxfordFlex Claim Forms

You can also e-mail us at OBM@oxfordhealth.com
Oxford Benefit Management, Inc. is a wholly owned
subsidiary of